Aaron and Dave brought their end of the world lists, and its fine. No reason to be worried at all. Allison Steiner joins us to talk about chemistry, clouds and climate.
XandWhy is supported by the National Science Foundation and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration as well as the University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University.
- Coffee: Cold brew vs. Regular brew
- Sugar! Yum!
- Chai Tea and the advantages of just buying hot beverages
A list of ways that humanity will end:
- An artificial intelligence will end us. Easily.
- Aaron thinks that our leaders will kill us all.
- Dave thinks that cooler heads will prevail.
- Natural disaster
- It is really, really bad for the Earth
- But it is about as likely as you winning the lottery
- Transmission vs. deadliness sweet spot
- Black Plague vs. Ebola
- Climate change
- Will it really kill off 50% of the population?
- Probably not directly. But, there are indirect effects...